Langsung ke konten utama

All About Me

Hallooooo! This is my first blog, i will tell you about myself. My name is Renna Amelia Selviana, you can call me Renna. I was born in Bandung, 11 January 2002. I live in Cibadak Street No. 79/9A. My parents name are Benny Saefudin,SE and Rohaina Mukhtar. I have one sister, her name is Sheilla Adinda Revina. She is still on elementary school. My hobby is playing basketball. My food favourite is green tea ice cream. I don't like a history lesson, but i like math. I school in SMA Negeri 3 Bandung, my class in X MIPA 4. I have bestfriend, her name is Karina Aprillia. She school in 4 Senior High School Bandung. We do all the things together, like les, playing, and study. Before in 3 Senior High SchoolBandung, I school in 3 Junior High School. My dream is to be a good player basketball. The worst experience, I was injured bone due to play basketball.

Instagram : rennaas_                                                                                                                     ID Line : rnna11                                                                                                                             No. HP : 081573858546
                                                                                                                                                              


     





Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Natural Phenomenon

Hello! Now, I will tell you about one of the natural phenomena in the world. What is that? That is Halo. Halo produced by sunlight interacting with ice crystals suspended in the atmosphere. It usually appears near the Sun or the Moon, street lighting, and sometimes on the surface of the earth. In general, it's caused by the presence of ice crystals in cold cirrus clouds that are already at an altitude of 5 to 10 km above the troposphere. What is the process of the occurrence of the halo phenomenon? The halo phenomenon begins with the presence of sunlight because the light is the subject of this phenomenon. Then the sun is refracted by the rod-shaped or prism-shaped ice surface. And sunlight breaks into several colors due to the effect of air dispersion. The sun's fragments are reflected in a certain direction and become a ring of light around the sun.  Sometimes halo can appear near the surface of the earth when there are ice crysta...

Assessment of Performance

Now, I will give my assessment about the performance of other group conversation. I analyzed the conversations from Nifela and Faza groups, their group discussed the majors at the university that were suitable for Nifela. Besides that, I will discuss the shortcomings and advantages of their group performance. First, their voice was unclear maybe because when recording the cellphone is less close and the class is too noisy at the time. But, I think their performance is good because the pronunciation and their expressions are also good. I gave them 8 out of 10...

Rainbow Cup 2018 (Invitation Letter)