Langsung ke konten utama

Debate Assessment Part 1

ROUND I

Motion : TH Should Ban Cigarette from Societs

Opening Government :
Cigarette is bad for our healthy especially for our lungs.
Cigarette doesn't have good value as we know in first opinion.
Cigarette is a stupid way to cure stress.

Opening Opposition :
Cigarette is one of the human right in this world especially for boys.
Cigarette can help somebody to relevie stress.

Closing Government :
Chemical material in cigarettes bring bad impact for our body and environment.

Closing Opposition :
We should think about the criminal impact if we ban cigarettes from societs and cigarettes is one of the income for the government.

Winner : The Opposition Team
Reason : I think that team give the strong opinion and dominate debate.

ROUND II

Motion : TH Should Ban All Pornography

Opening Government :
We should ban all the pornography because it's not good for aour healthy especially our mind, if we see it continously it will cause we want to try the real action.

Opening Opposition :
We should not ban all pornography because it good for our health.

Closing Governement :
Their opinion reiterate that all pornography it's not good for our health.

Closing Opposition :
We shouldn't ban all pornography but we should think about people who work on pornography industry, it can damage their career. If we ban all pornography, they will be an unemployee.

Winner : Government
Reason : I think their opinion more make sense than the opposition team.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Assessment of Performance

Now, I will give my assessment about the performance of other group conversation. I analyzed the conversations from Nifela and Faza groups, their group discussed the majors at the university that were suitable for Nifela. Besides that, I will discuss the shortcomings and advantages of their group performance. First, their voice was unclear maybe because when recording the cellphone is less close and the class is too noisy at the time. But, I think their performance is good because the pronunciation and their expressions are also good. I gave them 8 out of 10...

Natural Phenomenon

Hello! Now, I will tell you about one of the natural phenomena in the world. What is that? That is Halo. Halo produced by sunlight interacting with ice crystals suspended in the atmosphere. It usually appears near the Sun or the Moon, street lighting, and sometimes on the surface of the earth. In general, it's caused by the presence of ice crystals in cold cirrus clouds that are already at an altitude of 5 to 10 km above the troposphere. What is the process of the occurrence of the halo phenomenon? The halo phenomenon begins with the presence of sunlight because the light is the subject of this phenomenon. Then the sun is refracted by the rod-shaped or prism-shaped ice surface. And sunlight breaks into several colors due to the effect of air dispersion. The sun's fragments are reflected in a certain direction and become a ring of light around the sun.  Sometimes halo can appear near the surface of the earth when there are ice crysta...

Rainbow Cup 2018 (Invitation Letter)