Langsung ke konten utama

This Is Me

Hello! Now I will tell you about myself. So, for you who want to know who am I as the owner this blog you have to read it.

OK, let's start!

My name is Renna Amelia Selviana. You can call me Renna. I was born on January 11, 2002. So, now I am 17 years old. I am still in 11th grade in SMA 3 Bandung. I have one sister. Her name is Sheilla Adinda Revina. She is still in 7th grade in Junior High. My parents are private employees. My father name is Benny Saefudin, SE. And my mother name is Rohaina Mukhtar.

Talking about myself, I am a human with weakness and some strength just like other people too. I think that I don't have any confidence when I have to talk with English in front of many people, I always forget what I will say I feel like all my vocabulary is gone, then I am the pessimist, and moody person. My friends said that my strength is easy to understand some lessons especially math and humble.

My hobbies are listening to music, playing basketball, cycling, and reading comics or novel.

My activities in school besides studying is I am joining the basketball team. This extracurricular always held on Thursday.  Sometimes I am following the competition. For examples are Wonder Cup 2017, Scorpio Cup 2018, etc. My team won first place in Scorpio Cup 2018. It made me, my teammates, coaches, and school were proud. But, that's not made us arrogant and feel that's enough. We still have to maintain this great position because to reach this position is not easy. We have to sacrifice our rest and study time to practice.

In the future, I want to be a doctor. This is my dream since I was a kid. I want to be a doctor because this is one of a job that really useful for many people. And initially, because I want to find some way to cure asthma. I am not sufferers of asthma, it's my father disease. I always feel sorry when that disease relapsed. Looks like impossible but we don't know what will happen in the future include progress in the health sector. So, to realize it I will study hard from now.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Debate Assessment Part 2

Round IV Opening Government (M. Fadhlan Solihan) : Teenager can lose their focus for study and maybe some children can follow what they see. Opening Opposition (Nifela Sakina) : Reality shows bring and give us an entertainment. Second Speaker Government (Putri Faza) : Reality shows generally fake, they just followed the script and the editors make it more dramatic just to get more viewers. Second Speaker Opposition (Lailatul Mufarohah) : Reality shows bring knowledge for students. Third Speaker Government (Shafira Audy) : We can share our passion in front of government not reality shows. Third Speaker Opposition (Sespiana Ramadhina H) : Reality shows make entertain and it can increase our sympathy to each other. Closing Government (Meistra Rizkia) : The show is open to all ages, include the kids. So, it can effects to our generation. Closing Opposition (Siti Nadya) : Reality shows gives positive impact to viewers. Winner : The Opposition Team Reason : I think

ASIAN GAMES? Is That Beneficial for Our Country?

The 2018 Asian Games officially known as the 18th Asian Games and also know as Jakarta-Palembang 2018, was a pan Asian multi sport event held from 18 August to 2 September 2018 in the Indonesian cities of Jakarta and Palembang. For the first time, The Asian Games were cohosted in two cities, the Indonesian capital of Jakarta and Palembang. Events were held in and around two cities, including venues in Bandung and some places in the provinces of West Java and Banten. The opening and closing ceremonies of the games were held at Gelora Bung Karno Main Stadium in Jakarta. Also for the first time, e-Sport and canoe polo were contested as demonstration sports. E-Sport is a term for multi-player video game competition, generally between professional players, and t he canoeing races contested in three main disciplines: the slalom from 21 to 23 August, the traditional boat race from 25 to 27 August, and the sprint from 29 August to 1 September. The benefits of The Asian Games held in Indon

World Tournament

WT? What is that?  WT stands for W orld T ournament, which is an event in high school 3. this event is themed "pirate", so if coming to this event we have to wear similar clothing pirate. But make no mistake, who wear costumes very much like a pirate is only one person from every tenth grade. Well, representative is referred to as "mascot". The other besides the mascot wearing sports pants and her dress resembling pirate costume. In this event we are required to speak english. And also in this event we will play from post to post and the team is friend of our class, so it can be concluded this game opponent is other class. The class that is our opponent (X Science 4) is X Science 1, and the mascot of our class is our class leader. This event starts from the assemble of all participants in the field of ceremony and is told the rules, how to play, and the division of roles. Its role is 1 navigator and 2 soldiers who are going to war use water balloon with bandits